Monday, April 28, 2014

Y yells Yahoo!

I could not think of a better topic to write about as we reach the fag end of the A-Z blogging challenge, and my first one at that. It is indeed very amusing to me that in the almost 4 years of my blogging, I had never dared to sign up for it before. I didn't think I would be able to write everyday. I didn't think I would have enough material or enough will to sustain.

And look when I finally found the strength and conviction to do it? When I was home bound with my 4 month old, all alone! Mind it! With the husband out of the country, my days and nights just go by between her naps and feeding and diaper change and play time. And yet, every night, after putting her to bed, I sat all groggy eyed in front of the laptop to write for the next days' post. Knowing completely well, that I was typing away goodbye to more than an hour of sleep when my God knows how much of every minute I needed it.

This A-Z challenge has not only been a blogging challenge for me, but a challenge for real. The first time in life when I felt like a grown up with responsibilities. But I am glad, the practical grown up me made way for the headstrong younger me who wanted to finish the challenge in style, come what may. I am very impressed with myself, to say the least. Modesty be damned! I think I deserve to say it to myself. And I am also happy about the fact that I have not really done any cheat posts as I had thought I would if I didn't find time or an interesting topic. Like just a photo post or something that didn't require me to write or spend any time. And so, I have also done justice to my writing throughout the challenge.

So let me just go ahead and say it again.. YAYYY YAHOOOOO !!!!! :)

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on participating and acing this challenge. A little baby needs a lot of care and attention, you managed to do all that and still write, bravo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pat on the back for you Ghata, for the achievement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) ... great achievement indeed.. congrats ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same stand with you on this Ghata.And being the first time,more focus and attention was also required.
    I liked the way you have been presenting your posts all through :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! You've done it and the best part is that A-Z acted like the catalyst to churn creative stuffs and its magical like the pop corn:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yahoooooo! Hi 5 and cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for u !
    yahoooooo but this time am honestly pissed :( due to so many things
    cant wait for tomaro :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great going ! Just one more day & you can catch up on your sleep !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay to you. Way to go. You have done it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kudos! I can barely take care of myself and keep it together, you are juggling a baby, home and the challenge, I don't know what I was complaining about :/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear back from you :)